Terms of Service
1. Each time you use or cause access to this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time with or without notice to you. In addition, if you are using a particular service on or through this website, you will be subject to any rules or guidelines applicable to those services and they shall be incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions.
2. Our website and services provided to you on and through our website on an "as is" basis. You agree that the owners of this website exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this website and its services.
3. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, that may be made by any third party, that is due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this website or service, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
5. You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of; (I) The use of or the inability to use the Service; (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on or through this Service; (III) Unathorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions; (IV) Statements of conduct of any third party on the Service, or; (V) Any other matter relating to the Service. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
6. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our website, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our website or service without our prior written consent.
7. (I) In the event that these Terms and Conditions conflicts with any law under which any provision may be held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties, such provision will be interpreted to reflect the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain valid and intact; (II) The failure of either party to assert any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not be considered a waiver of any that party's right and that right will remain in full force and effect; (III) You agree that without regard to any statue or contrary law that any claim or cause arising out of this website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose or the claim shall be forever barred; (IV) We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions and we shall be relieved of any further obligation.